I recently finished another of the ‘Great Courses’ on Human Behavior.
Key take aways
- There are many interesting components on how the brain works. All the components of executive function, memory, recognition and recall. Lectures were great and nicely chunked up.
- Various ways to understand memory functions, perception and the interaction with various brain systems with the nervous system.
- Also covers the various ways the brain can ‘break’ from a chemical standpoint and how those chemical dysfunction manifests in various disorders and or mental illnesses and how they are diagnosed.
- Uni polar and bi polar disorders, substance abuse and dependency disorders. Very interesting to see how various interactions can occur that affect a ton of people everyday.
- By: David W. Martin, The Great Courses
- Narrated by: David W. Martin
- Series: The Great Courses: Psychology
- Length: 18 hrs and 30 mins
- Release date: 07-08-13
- Language: English
- Publisher: The Great Courses
- 4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 (720 ratings)