- Technically Wrong
- Sexist Apps, Biased Algorithms, and Other Threats of Toxic Tech
- By: Sara Wachter-Boettcher
- Narrated by: Andrea Emmes
- Length: 5 hrs and 42 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 10-10-17
- Language: English
- Publisher: HighBridge, a division of Recorded Books
This is an excellent and quick listen about all the ways obvious and subtle that are baked into every experience. So many examples in the book, it’s a must-read for designers and architects.
The idea that more diverse teams in all ways can make the blindspots in our design much smaller.
Last thought user research in the earlier parts of any effort make design decisions more informed and can eliminate (depending who you research with ) some of the biased, fallacy based intuition.